Our Licensed Customs Broker Consulting sessions are designed to assist both new and experienced importers with challenges related to importing goods. There are numerous issues that can arise during the import process including having your goods held up or confiscated at the border. We’ll guide you through the potential hurdles that may emerge for your shipment and ensure they’re handled appropriately.
During your consulting session, our Licensed Customs Brokers will:
- Determine your shipment's compliance with relevant Partner Government Agencies such as the FDA, EPA, USDA, and more.
- Identify and locate all necessary paperwork for your import
- Fully explain the customs clearance process specifically related to your shipment
- Calculate duties, taxes, and fees for your shipment
- Provide you with an accurate tariff classification for your products
The above details and more are covered to ensure that your shipments are cleared through customs smoothly and without issue.
How Does It Work?
Once you’ve purchased your consulting session, our team gets to work through a straightforward and thorough process.
Below is the step-by-step process that takes places after you purchase your Licensed Customs Broker Consulting Session:
- A member of our consulting team reaches out to confirm your purchase, provide a short import questionnaire, and schedule your consulting session. Most consulting sessions can take place within 24 hours.
- A confirmation e-mail for your consulting session is provided. This includes the date and time of your session, call-in details, and your assigned customs broker.
- Once we receive your completed questionnaire, your assigned licensed customs broker reviews the information provided and conducts the necessary research to prepare for your consulting session.
- Your consulting session takes place and all of the essential information related to your import is discussed.
- After the consultation, a summary of the session is e-mailed. This includes a recap of the information discussed along with any additional relevant links and details.
- We follow up with you after the scheduled shipment date to ensure your goods were imported smoothly and address any additional needs.
Benefits of Working With USA Customs Clearance
When you work with our team of Licensed Customs Brokers, you’ll gain access to industry leading knowledge and resources.
Advantages of working with USA Customs Clearance include:
- Simpler and quicker clearance- As an active member of C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism), we have intimate knowledge of the customs clearance process. When you import your goods with us, you’ll experience reduced inspections, shorter wait times at the border, and more.
- Commodity expertise- We work with a wide range of industries which means we’ve imported countless types of goods. This means we know the specific requirements in place for various commodities. No matter what you’re shipping, we have the information you need.
- Full service approach- We don’t stop at clearing your goods at the border. In addition to customs clearance, we offer other transportation and logistics services to cover all of your supply chain needs. From warehousing and fulfillment to truckload shipping and more, we’ve got you covered.
Schedule your Licensed Customs Broker Consulting session today to get the answers to all of your importing questions.